Terms and Conditions
Your Agreement with 360Studio
1. Ownership of Our Web site
This Web site is owned and operated by 360Studio. All of the photographs featured on our Web site were created by photographers who have provided them to 360Studio for worldwide sale and distribution. These images are protected by UAE and international copyright law. All of the other content on our Web site, including without limitation, the graphics, design, and look and feel are owned by 360Studio and are protected by UAE and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protection.
2. Your Use of Our Photographs
You can purchase the photographs featured on our Web site from 360Studio in the form of photographic prints, or other photographic products (collectively, the “Products”). If you decide to purchase a Product, you may not reproduce, display, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit the Product, or any portion thereof, in any manner, including, without limitation, print or electronic reproduction, publication or any display of photographs, without the prior written consent of 360Studio. Products are intended for your personal use only. You may not use or reproduce a Product in such a manner as to suggest an affiliation with or endorsement by any product, person or entity that is not affiliated with you. You also agree not to modify, alter or otherwise manipulate any Product, including without limitation, adding other material to a Product, without 360Studio’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or otherwise disassemble software on this Web site.
THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND 360Studio MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT ITS IMAGES OR WEB SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. While 360Studio uses reasonable efforts to ensure compliance with applicable laws relating to rights of privacy or publicity, including the use of subject releases when necessary and screening of photographs submitted to 360Studio, it makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the photographs, nor can 360Studio ensure that all persons depicted in the photographs have consented to the display of their image on this Web site. If your photograph appears on this Web site without your consent and you wish to have it removed, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, 360Studio is unable to make representations or warranties as to the functionality of this Web site, whether it is free of errors, and whether the server hosting the Web site is free of viruses and other harmful material. Accordingly, you acknowledge that your use of this Web site is at your own risk. 360Studio, and its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and representatives, will not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, lost business or profits, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory, exemplary, special or punitive damages that may result from your access to or use of either this Web site or the photographs.
4. Indemnification and Termination Policy
5. Discounts and Promotional Codes
All discounts or promotional codes must be entered at the time of purchase (on the shopping cart page) for the discount/promotion to be applied. Retroactive requests for discounts or promotions will not be granted.
6. Other Terms
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account by not sharing his/her details with anyone.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- studio360.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.